- 2 Eggs
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1-2 Green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped optional)
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp - Ground pepper
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Milk
- Oil to fry
- Beat the egg well and keep it aside.
- Add chopped Onions, Tomato, Green Chillies and mix well until foamed.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Pour the mixture and sprinkle Ground pepper powder and finely cutted coriander leaves.
- Turn over the Omelette and fry until it turns gloden color.
- Thats it. Serve hot with bread or Paratha.