- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup jaggery crushed
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- cashewnuts,almonds and raisins
- Take a pan add ghee and grated coconut, fry it a little.
- Take another pan add the jaggery with some water and dilute it.
- Bring the jaggery syrup to boil and wait till the thread consistency acquired.
- Add fried coconut to jaggery syrup and add the ghee when it thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Then add cardamom powder and garnish with fried cashewnuts,raisins and almonds.
- Coconut halwa is ready. Cool it and serve.