- 1 ltr milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp maida
- 1 tsp cardamom powder/rose essence
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Boil milk in a vessel when it is hot add lemon juice.The milk breaks up,then pour into thin cloth and allow to drain. The thick white milk paste is formed,is called PANEER (also known as CHANNA).
- To this paste add maida and knead to soft dough.Make small balls out of this.
- In another vessel mix sugar with water boil and make a syrup.
- Into this syrup drop paneer balls carefully one by one and boil for 15 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder or rose essence and serve chilled with the syrup