What do you need?
- 4 Medium capsicums
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Salt to taste
Method of preparing
- Chop the capsicums and onions into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin and urad dal.
- When mustard seeds starts spluttering add the sliced onions and fry until they start changing color.
- Add the capsicum pieces and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric and chilli powder. Fry for 10 minutes more.
- When capsicum is softened, add two tablespoons of dhania powder and salt to taste. Mix them all together, saute them for few more minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Now ready to serve the spicy yummy Capsicum fry.