- Tamarind Lime Size
- 6 Green Chillies
- 3 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tsp Grated jaggery (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Urad dal
- 1/2 tsp chana dal
- Curry Leaves
- 2 tsp Oil
Method of Preparinig
- Wash and soak the tamarind in warm water for 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Wash and grind green chillies, chopped ginger and tamarind.
- Grinded paste should not be too smooth.
- Now add salt and grated jaggery and slightly grind without adding water.
- Heat oil in fry pan add mustard seeds,urad dal,chana dal and curry leaves. Fry for 2minutes.
- Add green chilli paste to this and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from flame and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Now green chilli chutney is ready. Serve with rice or dosa.