- 1 Packet Maggi noodles
- 2 tsp Cooking oil
How to cook?
- Unpack the maggi noodles, break it into pieces and add in the pan for boil with a drop of oil.(Oil helps to keep noodles non sticky)
- Once the noodles are cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water (some researches says the maggi noddles contains wax).
- Boil another pot of water, add the cooked noodles into the hot boiling water and then turn off the stove.
- Only at this stage when the stove is off, and while the water is very hot, add the flavouring powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
- However, if you need dry noodles, remove the noodles and add the flavouring powder and toss it to get dry noodles.
- Its hot and ready! Enjoy, yummy...!