- 1/4 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Sugarless Khova
- A pinch of Soda salt
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- Vanaspati Oil (Dalda) for deep frying
- Mix maida, ghee and soda salt well
- Add khova to maida and mix well. Keep aside for half an hour
- Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup. Follow the steps to make sugar syrup:
- Take a bowl add sugar and water make boil on low flame till one string consistency syrup.
- Take the syrup off the stove and keep it aside.
- Then heat the oil in a seperate kadhai.
- Divide the dough into small balls and press lightly over then deep fry in oil.
- When the malai khaja is fried, remove and dip them in sugar syrup.
- When they are soaked well in the syrup, remove after 10 - 15 minutes and serve it cool.