- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup grated jaggery
- 1/4 cup coconut grating or coconut pieces
- 1 tbsp elaichi powder
- 1 tsp ghee
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- First,melt the grated jaggery with 1 cup of water and strain to remove if any dirt in the jaggery.
- Now mix the rice flour slowly by adding jaggery water little by little to this. Make it like a chapathi dough.
- Apply some ghee in your palm.
- Make a small lemon size balls and keep aside.
- For pidi kudumulu take a small lemon size dough and make a ball and keep it your palm just press it by your fingers.
- Take the idli stand and rub the moulds with a drop of ghee.
- Place the balls and pidi kudumulu in the moulds .
- Steam these kudumulu in idly cooker for 8 to 10 mins.
- Allow to cool for sometime. Then remove the kudumulu from idly cooker.
- Now vinayaka chavithi prasadam, kudumulu is ready to offer God.