- 1 cup Rice rava
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Chana dal
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 TSP Jeera
- Wash and Soak chana dal in water for 10minutes.
- Heat ghee in a vessel,add jeera and fry for a minute.
- Add 2 cups of water (1: 2; Rawa: water ratio) to the seasoning and bring to a boil.
- After the water starts boiling add salt, soaked chana dal and slowly add rawa.
- Stir continuously to make sure that there are no lumps.
- Leave it aside to cool down for 10 mins.
- Now shape them into circular balls using some ghee.
- Now undrallu is ready and offer as Neivedyam to Lord Vinayaka.