- 3 medium sized Potatoes
- 1 tsp red Chili powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Oil for fry
- 3 crushed Garlic flakes
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- A few curry leaves
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Wash and boil potatoes and peel the skin. Cut them in cubes.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds,urad dal,red chillies,crushed garlic and curry leaves.let it fry.
- On medium flame, add boiled potato cubes,chilli powder,salt,turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Cook for 5 minutes and sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Aloo fry is ready to serve with rice.