- 5 cups Puffed rice (Borugulu)
- 2 medium sized Onions cut into small pieces
- 4 Green chillies slit and cut
- 1 tsp crushed Ginger
- 1 tsp Cashew nuts
- 1 tsp Ground nut
- 1 tsp Chana dal
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Few Curry leaves
- Few Cilantro leaves
- 1 small Lemon
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- Wash the puffed rice in water and soak it for about 2 minutes.
- Then squeeze out water completely by taking fistful of soaked puffed rice.
- Repeat the process and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan,add mustard seeds untill they splutter,add cashews,ground nuts,urad dal,chana dal and fry for a minute.
- Now add chopped onion,green chillies and curry leaves,add turmeric powder and salt.Turn off the flame.
- Add puffed rice to it and finally add lemon juicel mix well.Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Uggani is ready to serve.