- 2 Drumsticks (mulakkada)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion1/8 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Redchili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mastard seeds
- Few Curry leaves
- Few Coriander leaves (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Wash Drumsticks, Raw mango, Tamatoes. Chop them and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes
- Now add tomatoes and some water, when tomato gets half cooked add chopped raw mango and chopped drumsticks.
- Cook on medium - low flame, cook until done
- Now add turmaric, chilli powders and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Now garnish with Coriander leaves.
- Sreve with rice or roti.