- 3 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 4 Green chillies
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Few Curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cummin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Urad dal
- 2 tsp Oil
HOW TO MAKE?
- Wash and the potatoes. Then put the potatoes in pressure cooker add a cup water and put it on flame for 2 whistles.
- Meanwhile chop the onions, chillies and ginger. Keep it aside.
- After the potatoes are cooked peel off the skin and make small pieces (use hand) and keep aside.
- Take a bowl and add 2 tsp of oil when the oil is hot add mustard seeds when they splutter add cummin seeds, urad dal. As soon as the dal starts turning red add ginger pieces, green chillies, curry leaves and mix it for 30 seconds then add onions.
- When onions become transparent at this stage add Turmeric, Salt and stir it.
- After 30 seconds add the potato mixture and stir it until it becomes light a dough.
- Serve with Roti’s or Rice.