Mango juice contains a number of valuable nutrients. The naturally fulfilling fruit beverage also acts as a beneficial dietary food item that aids in normal bodily functions and the prevention of health risks and disease.
- Fresh Ripe Mangoes
- Ice cubes (Optional)
STEPS TO MAKE MANGO JUICE:
- Wash the mangoes, then peel the mangoes.
- Cut the peeled mangoes into small pieces
- Put them in a blender together with sugar and add water and blend it to a smooth juice.
- Strain and discard the leftover pulp(this step is purely optional).
- Add water if you want to dilute more or add icecubes.
- Serve the juice in glasses.