- 1 cup All purpose Flour / Maida
- ¼ cup Ghee or Oil
- ½ cup Sugar powder
- 1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder (Chocolate powder)
- ¾ cup Milk
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Sieve together refined flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and keep aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat Sugar powder & oil (or ghee) and stir well until sugar is dissolve.
- Add milk, Vanilla Essence and flour mixture and mix well. The consistency of batter should fall like a thick ribbon. If not add little more milk and mix well. Now the cake batter is ready.
- Add Preheat pressure cooker over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Grease cake tin well using ghee or butter or cooking oil. Then pour the prepared batter into the greased cake tin.
- Now place the tin inside the pre-heated pressure cooker over the separator plate and close with the cooker's lid.
- Cook without the pressure (do not place the regulator or whistle) on medium the flame and let cook till done (about half an hour).
- Check after 30 minutes whether the cake is done. To do this just inserts a toothpick or knife into the cake's center. If the toothpick or knife comes out clean, then it means the cake is cooked, if not cook for some more minutes.
- When you smell the cake, it is ready, now remove from flame and allow it to cool.
- Cut the cake into pieces & enjoy!!