- 1/2 litre Fresh Milk
- 2 tbs Custard powder
- 3 tbs Sugar
- Chopped fruits(apple,banana,grapes,pomegranate)
- Almonds and Cashew nuts for topping
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Take 1/4 cup of milk from 1/2 litre milk.
- To this milk, add 2 tablespoon custard powder to make a smooth paste.
- Bring remaining milk to a boil.
- Once the milk starts boiling, add sugar and keep stirring in well.
- Remove from heat, add custard paste and cook again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stirring continuously until it thickens and to avoid burning.
- Let it cool and then refrigerate.
- Pour cold custard over fruits and crushed almonds cashew nuts.
- Now Fruit salad with custard milk is ready to serve.