Nuvvula Undalu (Sesame laddu) is a speciality of Andhra Pradesh, and is filled with good health. Nuvvulu (sesame seeds) are a very good source of calcium. So in case of lactose allergy, you can consider having sesame seeds. Also, the recipe requires jaggery, which is also is filled with health benefits. It is very easy to make and take very less time to prepare.
- 1 cup White Nuvvulu (Sesame seeds)
- 1 cup Jaggery (bellam)
- Roast sesame seeds on medium flame until they crackle then remove from the kadai.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Chop the jaggery into a fine powder.
- Grind both Roast sesame seeds and chopped jaggery.
- Take out from the mixer, and make round balls.
- Nuvvula undalu will be ready to eat once they cool down.